Since 2013 MCR Labs has been your partner in cannabis science. Our team is made up of researchers, chemists, and pharmaceutical scientists, but we’re also enthusiasts, cannasseurs, and members of the cannabis community. We support the community by providing anyone interested in or passionate about cannabis with access to analytical product testing as well as information to help guide their cultivation, consumption, or enjoyment of marijuana, hemp, and cannabis-derived products.
As the first independent cannabis testing laboratory to be certified by the state of Massachusetts, we are proud to offer analytical testing and R&D services to MMJ and adult-use cannabis providers, patients, doctors, caregivers, or anyone crafting their own cannabis products. Our methods are ISO-17025 accredited, and we employ proven analytical practices developed in the pharmaceutical industry.
MCR Labs is always looking for quality candidates to join our team of scientists and administrative personnel. The cannabis industry is one of the fastest growing jobs sectors in the nation, which allows us to consistently hire talented individuals who will develop and grow within our industry!
The Sample Manager will be responsible for overseeing samples. They will be managing the samples after the intake process through to destruction stage, ensuring proper sample storage and sample destruction.
- Competitive Pay
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for overseeing proper sample storage (i.e. organization of samples in cabinets, refrigerators and freezers)
- Be responsible for sample destruction
- Investigate destruction weight discrepancies and follow up to document unresolved issues
- Communication between the lab and the client service team about samples (i.e. more weight needed for a sample)
- Responsible for upkeep & organization of sample intake binder, transport binder, and METRC binder for testing and R&D (insuring Matrix is always available)
- Accept/reject METRC samples
- Take sample photos and post-processing
- Cleaning bottles
- BioServe collection and manifest
- Manage waste disposal
- Take DOT and OSHA waste disposal classes
- Find best lab practices for disposal/destruction/lab waste
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Quick learner
- Professional attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of laboratory supplies
- Knowledge of laboratory best practices
- G-Suite: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
MCR Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Apply