Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute weighing responsibilities as defined in SOP efficiently and accurately.
- Authorized to independently execute multiple test methods per the Standard Operating Procedures, including extractions, dilutions and sequencing of various instruments as well as correctly mixing/making Mobile Phases, QCs and various other Solutions.
- Identified as a Subject Matter Expert for 1 or more Test Methods, allowing them to make Document Revisions, Worksheet updates, assist with Test Method development through Job Shadowing or direct support of SCIOPS projects.
- Have been certified through the Train the Trainer program
- Have successfully trained 1 or more technicians on MCR Test Methods
- Accurately complete worksheets and logbooks.
- Accurately transfer instrument results to LIMS while maintaining data integrity.
- Complete laboratory cleaning per SOP
- Escalate safety observations or lab improvements as appropriate
- Education: Minimum of an Associate’s degree in a scientific field or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Technical/Specialized knowledge: General laboratory knowledge and basic computer skills
- Skills: Able to work both independently and as part of a team, detail-oriented, able to multitask
- Experience: Demonstrated successful Laboratory experience.
- Work weekends, holidays and shifts greater than 10 hours.
- Can lift 50lbs
- Must be CCC certified on an annual basis