Client Services, Sampling Agent – Per Diem
Job Title: Sampling Agent – Part-Time
Department: Client Services
Report To: General Manager
The sampling agent will travel to Pennsylvania Grower Processors (GP’s) as a representative of MCR PA to perform sampling as per PA Department of Health’s regulations and lab standard operating procedures. To be considered Candidates Must be located in or near Westmoreland, Cambria, Dauphin, Centre or Blair Counties in PA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive to a Medical Marijuana Grower Processor (GP) site in PA to perform cannabis sampling. Drive times will vary depending on location.
- Coordinate with the business development manager and client services representative to arrange and execute sampling at GPs.
- Collect samples of cannabis products at client sites in accordance with PA state regulations and MCR PA standard operating procedures.
- Follow the aseptic technique to avoid contamination of samples being collected.
- Weigh samples with a balance and accurately record sample weights.
- Communicate and coordinate sampling activities with the business development manager and client services representative.
- Provide excellent customer service by engaging with customers and building relationships.
- Maintain sampling supplies.
- Work directly with our contracted transportation agents.
- Customer service experience.
- Familiar with the Aseptic technique.
- Organized and attention to detail.
- Flexible with schedule and reliable.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have reliable means of transportation and excellent driving record.
- Must able to arrive at clients’ sites at varying times of the day.
- Experience in a cannabis testing laboratory or cannabis industry.
- This is a Per Diem Opportunity!!!!
- The sampling agent will work mostly offsite driving to and from MCR PA client sites.
Work environment involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions; may be required to use personal protective equipment. The above job description and list of duties and responsibilities are subject to change. Each employee contributes directly to the company’s growth and success and will be asked from time to time to help where needed
MCR Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law Self-motivated, ability to work on own initiative