Cannabis Weighing Specialist – 2nd Shift
The Cannabis Weighing Specialist is responsible for the accurate and efficient weighing of all incoming cannabis samples to ensure a continuous que of samples are available for further processing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute weighing responsibilities as defined in SOP efficiently and accurately.
- Accurately complete work utilizing both paper and digitalized worksheets.
- Assist with laboratory cleaning per SOP
- Escalate safety observations or lab improvements as appropriate
- Education: High School Graduate or equivalent
- General laboratory knowledge and basic computer skills
- Able to maintain focus and be detailed oriented in a fast past heavy throughput environment.
- Able to work independently as part of a team.
- Laboratory exposure either through school or an internship preferred
- Schedule Flexibility (2nd shift is projected to be Monday – Friday, 2PM to 10PM)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass background check
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G-Suite