The Scientist Intern is responsible for contributing to the design and execution of experiments under the direction of the science team. The role will also include troubleshooting, routine and non-routine instrument maintenance, routine tasks, data processing, and reporting.
– Contributing to the authoring and maintenance of Standard Operating —Procedures, as well as other documents and materials as needed.
– Perform routine and non-routine instrument calibrations, maintenance, and troubleshooting
– Participate in the execution of non-routine testing such as method development and validations.
– Provide support to the science team as needed.
– Identify inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement within science and lab operations
– Train new hires on good laboratory practices
– Manage projects that range from ICP-MS, LCMSMS, LCUV, HSGCFID, qPCR, and other technology platforms
– Accurately reduce data
– Accurately interpret results
– Report or present data and results to individuals or groups
– General upkeep of one’s workspace and the lab as a whole
– Contributing to trend analysis efforts
– Contributing to calibrations
– Contributing to uncertainty determinations
– Contributing to LOD/LOQ determinations
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com