Reports To: Laboratory Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: Soonest Available
This is an entry-level, sample processing position. The Laboratory Technician will be part of a team which utilizes various analytical chemistry and microbiological procedures for analyzing cannabis and cannabis products.
Perform routine cannabis testing by following all laboratory standard operating procedures and conforming with MCR Labs’ ISO-17025 accredited testing methodologies and processes.
The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for the preparation, processing and destruction of test samples, maintaining run logs and instrument logs, preparing solutions, data entry and analysis, as well as various other tasks required to keep the laboratory clean and functioning.
Instrumentation used in the lab includes LC-UV, LC-MS-MS, GC-FID, ICP-MS, and BioMerieux microbiological system.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, chemistry or pharmaceutical related discipline preferred
- Basic laboratory skills including use of a balance, centrifuge, and pipetting
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft office
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Motivated by milestone achievements and accomplishments for personal/professional growth and the success of the business team as a whole
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Desire to learn about product and industry
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com